In Liberia, one out of every four children suffers from acute malnutrition, according to health organization Equip Liberia. And as many as five children die of hunger every day in towns and villages across the country. In collaboration with New Narratives and Truth FM, Rose Kaiwuh has this report on our country’s nutritional crisis.
- NN’s Wade Williams at UN luncheon in New York City featuring Jeffrey Sachs
- Liberia’s Education Crisis: Water & Sanitation Problems Driving Children From School
- Women Entrepreneurs Take Liberian Business to a New Level
- NN Reporting Prompts Govt to Announce Elimination of Female Genital Cutting Day
- Rapists’ Nation? Rape Still Stalking Liberia’s Kids; 1 in 10 Victims Age 5 And Under